Stunning product photography captures the texture, color, and beauty of your work- converting admirers into customers.
• Posting photos that do nothing to convey your brand or what you do?
• Filling your website and social media with visuals that attract the wrong customers?
• Struggling to select photos that accurately represent who you are and what you do?
• Telling the world one thing about your business and showing them something else through your photos?
I’M HERE TO HELP.
Attention To Detail
I capture work artistically. Styling is a large piece of my product photography, and I have a variety of fabric and textured backgrounds as well as props to work with. Many of my projects include photographing products on white, gray, or black backgrounds, but I love experimenting and scheming custom projects.
What You Receive
High resolution images for print (300 dpi jpeg)
Low resolution images for web/social media (72 dpi jpeg)
Basic retouching on all final photographs, including exposure, color balance, and contrast.
Images are delivered to you via WeTransfer (an online transferring service).
*You will have full reproduction rights of all finalized photographs and the ability to use them in your marketing.
How It Works
1.) Drop off your product at Serendipity Studios.
2.) Meg shoots your product.
3.) Pick up product and completed photos.
2-3 weeks, depending on the number of items.
Rush service available for a fee.
• Charged in quarter hour increments.
• Due at photo pick-up.